Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for playing a key role in the team, creating a warm and welcoming environment for the guests. You will ensure guests are impressed with the cleanliness and detail in all rooms, from bedrooms, bathrooms, restaurants and public areas, and that our outside grounds are secured, cleaned and maintained to the highest standards which shine through to help make our guests stay sensational, creating the desired first impression in line with our values.
- Greeting all customers using a positive and courteous approach.
- Being helpful and accommodating, fulfilling all reasonable requests from customers, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety, by following the correct points of service.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and presentation in all back-of-house areas and customer areas.
- Adhering to Company policy and standard operation procedures when servicing all bedrooms and corridors and public areas.
- Creating and following daily job lists to include the room status, arrivals and departures lists.
- Maintaining stocking levels and security of all consumables/resources and equipment.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all team members.
- Working unsupervised in a busy environment, demonstrating confidence and self-motivated attitude.
- Welcoming and embracing change, with a positive attitude, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Providing guests with information (where requested) regarding current promotions and hotel pricing, to maximise bedroom sales opportunities.
- Attending and contributing positively to team meetings
- Maintaining standards of performance and quality of service required by the Company.
- Respecting the working environment whilst showing flair, personality and enjoyment of your job.
- Attending Company training sessions, maintaining personal knowledge and utilising new skills within service.
- Utilising and following sufficient training within James Places procedures and expectations to complete the job.
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Passionate with high level of attention to detail.
- Methodical and efficient, comfortable with working to set timescales.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills and able to build relationships within and across teams.
- Friendly, professional and customer focused.
Competitive Rates of pay & flexible working hours